Mr. Paul Patric D. Brown
The journey begins in the year 1997…
A humble and soft-natured personality who loves nature the most is a reputed consultant in the state and nation-wide in the domain of Disaster Management for his wide knowledge in this field.
A visionary towards making a resilient free nation and an enthusiastic personality when it comes to rescuing people during any kind of natural disaster is born in the city of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, the city popular for its hot temperature.
Towards the carrier life he has trained and got trained at various national and international events. He has a resourceful knowledge in the areas of Climate Change Education, Risk Analysis, Reductions and Mitigations, Planning and Mapping and Capacity Building Training.
Mr. Paul Patric can be easily reached at
phone at +91 9626444144
- Team Leader for Andhra Pradesh Cyclone Relief in 1997 represented C S I Rainy Hospital – Chennai
- Team Leader for Orissa Supercylone in 1999 represented C S I Rainy Hospital – Chennai with the help of CMAI
- Coordinator for Gujarat Earthquake Disaster in 2001 representing Christian Medical Association Of India & Norwegian Church Aid
- Documentation work done for Christian Medical Association Of India for Tsunami Covering Chennai, Kancheepuram, Cuddalore, Nagapattinam & Kaniyakumari Districts
- Conducted Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) in 10 villages For Community Based Disaster Management in Cuddalore District
- Worked as project Coordinator for Academy for Disaster Management,Education,Planning and Training for 7 years from 2005 after Tsunami
- Tamil Nadu region sectional Secretary for allied health professionals in Christian medical association of India during 1997 – 1999 ,1999 - 2001 and from 2009 to 2011
- Resource persons for various state and national conferences.
- Presented paper during national conferences at Ernakulam - Kerala ,Surat – Gujarat,Ahmedabad – Gujarat and Chennai - Tamilnadu
- Attended world social forum at Mumbai sponsored by CMAI